Monday, April 14, 2014

Are exFAT external hard drives compatible with FAT32 DVD players?




richhand


Most hard drives being sold here in NZ seem to be exFAT and yet most DVD players are still FAT32. Am I correct in assuming that these 2 formats will not be compatible? The sales reps in the shops haven't a clue to what they are selling.
By stating FAT32 dvd players, I am obviously meaning that the dvd player will read FAT32 format.



Answer
Your question makes no sense.

DVD players are not FAT32. FAT32 is a file system used by hard drives. DVDs use a totally different file system.

How to create a dvd that is playable on external player?




Bobby


I am running windows xp media edition, I have a dvd burner drive. I can create dvds of my projects fine. They playback fine with sound and video on a computer. They will not play on a dvd player. Do I need another software program or can this problem be worked around? I use WMM and WMP for most projects. If software is the solution, I open to suggestions. Simple if possible.


Answer
owa, you have to need convert you video to DVD format which can palyable on DVD player
most of software can burn DVD to play on some DVD player but all of the DVD player
but Aimersoft DVD Creator can do it, it have Mac and Windows Version, very nice apps
http://www.aimersoft.com/dvd-creator.html#194




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment