Friday, April 18, 2014

Mobile Car DVD Player?




thephnx39


BOSS BV9600 DVD PLAYER 6'5'' monitor

I've bought the dvd player 2 years ago. I used it for about 3 or 4 months. Suddenly the monitor was not playing anything. I could only listen to the tuner. Does anyone have resolutions to fix this issue



Answer
generally,you can contact bargainor to consultation and fix.
maybe you can look for a fix shop nearly,
if it's difficult,you also can buy a car lcd monitor to connect with car dvd player.

http://www.bf-china-factory.com/lswj/car-dvd-player/index.htm

universal romote for a mobile dvd player?




kbrown1706


i have an audiovox drop down dvd player in my car, i have lost the remore and my kids are not happy :), will a universal remote work? thanks


Answer
It could, provided it has codes for that player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment