Tuesday, May 6, 2014

How do you change the defalt DVD movie player on a PC?




TAN





Answer
hi, this is William from Daniusoft DVD Ripper
I think the follow discussion-"How to change DVD default player on WinXP"-will help you fix this problem, good luck,
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/re-change-dvd-default-player-winxp-t258335.html

Why won't my DVD Rom play my DVDs?




angela_m_h


I have a DVD-rom that plays my dvd games fine but when I tried to play a movie I just bought recently it won't play the movie. I know the DVD works cause I played it in a regular dvd player before but it just won't work on my computer. My computer prompts me to get a compatible dvd decoder and when I click the "web help" button, it sends me to the Nvidia web site to buy something (I assume cause I have a Nvidia video card installed). Is there any way to play my dvds on my computer with my dvd-rom without having to buy something else for my computer? Please help.


Answer
Let me guess you have WinXP. WinXP doesn't have native DVD decoding/playing software right out of the box (unless you have the Media Center Edition). WinDVD is popular choice. And there are others around as well. I like Media Center Classic (not Windows Media Player, though it's front end is very similar) myself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment