Thursday, May 8, 2014

What can I do to stop the dvd player mounted to the roof of my car from vibrating?




Paul And L


I'm pretty sure the dvd player in my car is not factory. It vibrates a lot when I'm driving and is seriously annoying. I tried tightening the screws but it did not help. I took it to a professional who did not have any good ideas to stop the vibrating. He said because of the sunroof he couldn't add a bracket to the top of it.

I'm really just looking for some sort of cushioning to put in between the dvd player and the roof of the car. If anyone has any ideas or can put me on to a product I'd really appreciate it.



Answer
Some rubber or foam?

Bypass 2008 Hyundai SantaFe DVD?




gamingdext


I would like to know how I would be able to get around the safety feature which makes you unable to watch movies while driving. I find it very annoying mainly because there are usually more than 1 child in the car that would like to watch the movie while we are going somewhere in the car. Any ideas?


Answer
If your DVD player is the factory one mounted on the roof, it will work anytime the vehicle is switched on. It wouldn't matter if the vehicle was moving or not, since it is for the rear seat passengers. If your referring to the Nav screen on the instrument panel, then you cannot watch movies on that one. Let the kids sit in the back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment