Monday, August 19, 2013

What are some things i can do on a road trip?

best dvd player android on The Longitude and Latitude Found by the Inclinatory or Dipping Needle ...
best dvd player android image



smiley gir


Hey I am 14 and I am going on a 5-6 hour road trip from st.louis to arkansas with my sister and cousin and i need things to do. I have an android phone and tablet so what are some fun games to play that dont use wifi or data? My sister has a dvd player so what are good long movies to watch? Please give fun ideas on what to do, thank you (:


Answer
You can playing some games.
temple run 2
subway surf
run!
bike raceTFG
cliff diving
logo quiz
earn to die
fruit ninja
but android may almost can be used to played games for 2 hour. You need to download some movies like Iron Man and some anime like natsume yuujinchou with tablet your to kill the time.

Is there any way to get video from a mini dvd camcorder onto a mac?




Jason


Basically I have this cannon mini dvd camcorder thats about 5 years old and I need to get my videos onto my mac osx, but mac doesnt take mini dvd's. I need an easy way to do this.


Answer
yes, you only need a HD video converter on mac. I recommend PCHand Media Converter Pro for mac, it could help you to convert your mini dvd camcorder video to any popular video and HD video such as mp4, avi, 3gp, flv, m4v, mkv, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, wmv, Xivd, Divx, HD AVI Video (*.avi), HD WMV Video (*.wmv), HD MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4), HD MPEG-2 Video (*.mpg), HD H.264/AVC Video (*.mp4) for playback on ipad, iphone, ipod, media player, android, blackberry, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment