Monday, August 19, 2013

Where can I find a cheap dvd player that has region free hacks available?

best buy dvd player cheap on Player on Best Mp3 Players Mp3 Download Sites
best buy dvd player cheap image



Amanda


For my birthday I got a ton of great dvds that I've wanted forever... sadly, they are region 2 dvds. (There was no way they could be found in Region 1, we looked EVERYWHERE.) Unfortunately my dvd player doesn't have any region free hacks. Everyone has been telling me how easy it is to just buy some cheap dvd player and turn it region free. Well, I can't find any!!
Does anyone know where I can find a reasonably cheap (under $70) dvd player that has region free hacks available?

Thanks!

P.S. If someone can show me a link to where I can buy one online that would be great, but I don't mind trekking to get it. (I live in Ottawa, so it has to be a Canadian store if it's not available online.)



Answer
Make a note of what models are available at local stores, like. Walmart, Canadian Tire, Superstore (Loblaws?). Then check for that model at http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks (or just google the model number and region free).

However, I think the best solution is to make a copy of the DVD, since that removes the region encoding altogether. Then you can play the DVD on any player, not just the region-free one. If you really have a ton of DVDs, this may not be practical.

where can i buy a cheap portable dvd player?

Q. i only have 30 dollars. without shopping online, where can i buy a portable dvd player? real answers will help, thanks.


Answer
go to your local pawn shops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment