Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Where can I find a dvd in dash player for my car?

best dvd in dash player on ... DVD Player & In Dash Navigation System,Navigator,Built-In Bluetooth
best dvd in dash player image



who2u


I have a 2001 toyota celica and I have been looking around for In-dash DVD players with a NAV system. The thing is tho, not all in-dash players fit in my car. Where can i find out which players can fit in my car?

I have been looking at a Pioneer touch screen, AVH, but I cannot find the NAV system for it besides directly from Pioneer, which is almost $2000.

So, can you recommend a nice DVD in dash player w/ Nav that is affordable, (even if its on ebay) and is touch screen, and is adaptable to my car. Thanks!



Answer
Radio Shack or Best Buy.

How d do I find compatible in Dash DVD player for Toyota Innova 2013 from India?




Ahamed


How do I find compatible in Dash DVD player for Toyota Innova 2013 from India.
Looking lower priced models not the factory one.



Answer
www.crutchfield.com

Www.sonicelectronix.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment