Sunday, September 1, 2013

Converting windows movie maker so i can play it in my dvd player?

best dvd player kids on Blog@Case Topics: general
best dvd player kids image



BBguy


I have been messing around with the windows movie maker on my computer.I have made one with pictures and music of the kids.I have saved it to the computer but how do I convert it over to a cd that I can play on my dvd player so the kids can watch it on the tv?


Answer
I think you need this http://download.cnet.com/E-M-Total-Video-Converter-Command-Line/3000-18515_4-10906888.html Its a program that lets you convert Avi to DvD, or anything really. To take the watermark off, you need a registration code. Heres the code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zUC9H6ulro
Then, you need to intall it.
Click on the window
select "import media files"
import the video you want
got to "convert & burn" tab
select Dvd video
When its done, burn it to a dvd
there it is

Can you hook up two separate portable dvd players to play one movie at the same time?




sam429


I wanted to use portable dvd players so my kids can watch them in the car. I already have one portable dvd player and i was just wondering if i can buy another portable dvd player and some kind of cable to sync them ? or would i have to buy the dual screen dvd players?


Answer
In general the answer is no as those devices are output only.

The cheapest solutions are two copies of the same movie or a portable monitor slaved off one player.

Then again you could do digital down loads on lap tops




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment