Friday, September 6, 2013

What is the advantage of owning an All Region Combo VHS/DVD Player Recorder?

best dvd vhs player recorder on DVD VHS Recorders - Combo Unit, Digital Tuner, Multi Function, Sony ...
best dvd vhs player recorder image



barberry23


I plan to buy a new Combo VHS/DVD Player Recorder and a Simo T120 GoDVD, to connect to it, so I can convert my old video's to DVD'S. Do I need the, All Region Combo VHS/DVD Player Recorder?


Answer
It does give you more choice. Sometimes DVDs are produced for only one region so you won't be able to
play those DVDs if you do not have an All Regional Dvd
player.

The main stream movies are available for all regions and
it is usually only older movies which are only for one region
so it can depend on your taste of movies.

Is there a computer connection cord for my old camcorder?




Rosie


I have a Sony Video Camera Recorder, Model No. CCD-TRV15. It records onto 8mm tapes. I have a DVD/VHS player that can also convert VHS tapes to DVD, but it is too expensive to get Wal-Mart or another company to convert the 8mm tapes to VHS and then DVD. So my questions are: 1. Is there a cord I can use to connect the camcorder to the computer? I know that this camera is so old these may not even exist... and 2. Is there a cheap, but reliable, machine of some sort that I can use to transfer 8mm tapes to DVD or to my computer?

Thanks so much for your input!



Answer
Connect the AV-out from the camcorder to an "analog/digital converter". The A/D converter connects to the computer. Elgato, Roxio and lots of others make them. The better ones cost more becasue they work better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment