Monday, September 2, 2013

How to Burn downloaded Youtube clips into a dvd format which can be viewed on a basic dvd player?

best dvd player youtube on Best DVD Converter
best dvd player youtube image



skanda d


How to Burn downloaded youtube clips into a dvd format which can be viewed on a basic dvd player? also what software do i need for that?


Answer
If you want:
Make flawless copies of your DVDs/CDs
Create copies of your favorite movies
Create portable archives of your songs
Easy step by step guides
Backup and store your valuable data
Free Movie Downloads
Play on you computer DVD Player and More!
Go to: http://top3moviesreviews.com/dvdcopyburnconvert.htm
Download one and enjoy it, please.

How can I put a Youtube video on a dvd-r and have it play when I insert it into a computer or dvd player?




Hanzo


I had downloaded the video I wanted and put it on itunes. I tried burning the video I got from Youtube onto a dvd-r. Then I tried to play it in a dvd player and it wouldn't work. What am I doing wrong?


Answer
Yes, you can download Youtube video to your computer and play it.Here is a totally free Youtube video downloader, it can download youtube video easy and built-in a flv player.
http://www.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Video-Tools/download-youtube-video.html
Also I recommend a video to DVD creator. with it you can convert download video to DVD disk and play on dvd player.
http://www.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Multimedia-Creation-Tools/imtoo-dvd-creator.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment