Saturday, September 7, 2013

How do you get rid of subtitles on DVD Player?

best dvd player application on Museum Shop: Historical Museum Shop, Stone's Arms & Armor Book ...
best dvd player application image



oheyohey


I can't seem to get rid of the subtitles that appear every time I watch something on my mac with the application DVD Player. It is not the disk that is set up to have subtitles. Any ideas?


Answer
I guess this is an option to remove the subtitles on your player. You can right click the movie while player and it should give an an option there which says primary subtitle. Click no subtitle.

How do I convert karaoke cd+g to a video for a dvd player?




cherrymoon


I have a bunch of cd+g files on my computer but my drive won't burn cd+g.... Is there some way I can convert the cd+g files to video so that I could just burn it onto a dvd for use in a dvd player?

Are there any free application downloads to do this? Preferably for mac, but I can use windows too.



Answer
If your drive won't burn CD+G discs then it most likely won't read them which it would need to do in order to convert the song tracks to a video format.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment