Sunday, September 29, 2013

How do I hook up my playstation to my venturer dual portable dvd player?

best buy portable dvd player dual screen on Dual Screen 7'' Portable DVD Player | Buy Portable DVD Players Online ...
best buy portable dvd player dual screen image
Q. I'm trying to hook up my playstation to my portable dvd player that has two screens.... I plug my playstation into one of the screens and it works fine but i can't connect the screens together after i plug in my playstation because there is no other red yellow and white holes to plug them into....... Is there a cable I can buy to do this? like a y adapter or something?


Answer
U got it....u need a Y adapter to convert the av red and white sound cables to the universal headphone jack.
U need something similar to this but the av has to be female input. because the av from ur ps is male connectors.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/M-M-3-5mm-to-AV-RCA-Audio-Y-Adapter-Cable-for-Ipod-MP3_W0QQitemZ160134757836QQihZ006QQcategoryZ31492QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

edit: If ur portable dvd player has no audio input then u need the adapter to have a female headphone jack so u can connect ur headphones to it.

How Do I Insert A DVD into my new portable dvd players?




Caitlyn Fr


I recently bought new 7" Disney Dual Screen Mobile DVD players. I have not figured out where you insert the dvd. Where do you insert the dvd and how do you open it?


Answer
Behind the viewscreen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment