Monday, September 30, 2013

What would be the best MP3 player to get a six year old?

best portable dvd player uk on ... and compare prices of Audio & video accessories with Pricesavvy.co.uk
best portable dvd player uk image



caroline


I'm only looking to spend a maximum of 40 pound. It's for her main Christmas present her sister is getting a portable DVD player.
Uk websites only please :-)



Answer
There's a mini red one by Phillips look on Argos/Amazon/Ebay/Phillips Store its amazing and it can hold over 10000 songs(::

What is a good European electronics website to buy from that is not in UK?




The Starfo


I need to buy a portable DVD player that will work in Bulgaria, which uses the European electrical plug, which is different from the UK plug. I cant find a European Electronics website where I can order it from. (Im in U.S. and searching only reveals UK websites.)
So I need some good electronics webstites that I can order from, and if they can deliver to the US that would be a plus.



Answer
You can buy European plug adaptor from most UK electronic websites, most UK electronic shops sell them here




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment