Friday, October 4, 2013

How can I put a Youtube video on a dvd-r and have it play when I insert it into a computer or dvd player?

best dvd player youtube on Please review the pictures in the
best dvd player youtube image



Hanzo


I had downloaded the video I wanted and put it on itunes. I tried burning the video I got from Youtube onto a dvd-r. Then I tried to play it in a dvd player and it wouldn't work. What am I doing wrong?


Answer
Yes, you can download Youtube video to your computer and play it.Here is a totally free Youtube video downloader, it can download youtube video easy and built-in a flv player.
http://www.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Video-Tools/download-youtube-video.html
Also I recommend a video to DVD creator. with it you can convert download video to DVD disk and play on dvd player.
http://www.sharewareguide.net/Audio-Multimedia/Multimedia-Creation-Tools/imtoo-dvd-creator.html

How to play a video i recorded using my dvd player recorder?




Answer Giv


I recorded me playing my video game on Youtube for a Lets Play and i can view the video/audio on my dvd player but when i put it on my computer it says the CD is blank but it isn't. It is viewable on my dvd but not my computer.( 10 points to best answer)


Answer
Your recorder used a format the computer doesn't recognize. You need to check the manufacturer's site to find out what format was used and then find a matching plug in for your computer.

Another option: If you have video/audio out (for connecting the recorder to a TV) and video/audio in on your computer, you may be able to play it from the recorder into your computer just like using an external CD/DVD drive.

I know this can be done on Macs, (I've done it many times with DVDs and VCR tapes) but you'll need a PC person to talk you through the set up on a PC.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment