Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How to convert a Windows wmv file onto a playable DVD?

best external dvd players on External USB LG GDR 8082N GDR 8164B CD DVD ROM Player Drive Laptop ...
best external dvd players image



ShogunOrta


Well, I've got some movies that I have saved on a thumb drive, but currently my computer is busted so I can't watch them. However, I do have an external DVD player hooked up to my TV which is working. So is there a way to burn a Windows Media Player wmv. file onto a DVD or CD so that my TV - DVD can play it?


Answer
If you wanna make a DVD that will work on a standard DVD player, you will need a DVD burning tool to do this. Just copy the movie to a DVD disc, it will actually not read by DVD players.

The best and most reliable DVD burning tool that I've ever used is a tool called DVD Creator. It's able to burn all kinds of videos to DVD disc. After that, you can view the DVD on DVD player. It also lets you edit videos and create DVD menus. Easy to use and professional.

You should really give it a try. You may check out at:
http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/tutorials/convert-wmv-to-dvd.html

Best of luck.

Do you need special hardware or software to capture the screens from a DVD?




ckweho@yah


Do you need special hardware or software to capture the screens from a DVD? I have an old (2002) laptop. The drive is dead and removed. Is there a way to use it only as a monitor from my external DVD player/burner?


Answer
Yes. I use X2X Free Video Capture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment