Wednesday, November 6, 2013

where can i get a free dvd decoder for media player 11?

best dvd player winxp on ... of Windows Media Player cannot play DVD videos? - Kongtechnology.com
best dvd player winxp image



EpicRacer


i have MP11 in WinXP pro sp3. i just wanna watch movies on my comp and i dont wanna pay. where do i download?


Answer
Epic: Download K-lite from cnet.com to solve your problem.

http://www.download.com/K-Lite-Mega-Codec-Pack/3000-13632_4-10794603.html

Why do all my DVD movie have to InterActual Player and not the WMM or InterVideo?




Answerz


I'm not sure when it happened, but any DVD I insert to my Compaq V2000; WinXp SP2 laptop it has to play through a program called InterActual. Even when I go to My Computer, the InterActual icon shows up; if I try to play it through InterVideo or WMM. It's all producers...Univerisal, Paramount, Columbia, etc. I've tried to unistall the software all together, but when I insert the movie it MAKES me reinstall it to view the moive. The only reason why I don't like this player is because it doesn't give me the same options InterVideo gave me or the video settings that WMM gives me. What is wrong? Is this permenant? 10 points to the first answer that works they way I want it.


Answer
you probably installed InterActual last. what happened is it overwrites your default player like windows media player.

to set a default player:
start>control panel>add remove programs>set program access and defaults. at the custom click the dropdown arrow at the right side, scroll down untill you see " choose a default media player".

also you can right click you cd rom >properties >select autoplay tab click select action to perform. now select the program you want to autoplay when you insert any cd. weither if its music, movie, data etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment