Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What is the best DVD player/recorder to buy on the Australian market?

best dvd players and recorders on Recorder Dvd Player | DVD Player Review
best dvd players and recorders image



CCclaire


I have just noticed my 8 year old DVD player/recorder isn't playing DVDs! On top of that, it doesn't pick up the digital TV signal. I quite often plug my media converter into my TV to watch our downloaded shows.
What does everyone suggest as a replacement? I don't want to go overboard with the price, but for the right product I don't really mind.



Answer
Haier DVD50 DVD Player

I have a sansui dvd/vhs player/recorder and the remote wont work, Can I buy a universal remote to make it work?




Olivia


This sansui dvd/vhs player/ recorder is over 10 yrs old but I mainly use it to play dvds but all of a sudden the remote has been acting weird. I put new batteries in and it started to work fine but now it wont even work. The player works fine but the remote doesn't. Can I buy a universal remote to make it work?


Answer
You can, but you will likely lose some functions. I have a Phillips universal remote that was much easier to set up than others that I've used. I can't find a model number or part number on it. It was $14.95 at CVS. It automatically searches for the appropriate codes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment