Saturday, January 25, 2014

How long did your Blu ray work?

best blu ray dvd player 3d on 3d blu ray disc full hd 1080p playback watch 3d blu ray movies or ...
best blu ray dvd player 3d image



Johnny


My father-in-laws 2 year old Panasonic Blu Ray 3D DVD player isn't working, we tried about 5 Blu Ray dvd's and the machine can't read them. The regular dvd's played fine so I took it apart and removed they drive to see if I could clean it. I cleaned the lens with alcohol and a Q-tip put it back together and had the same response . I went out and bought a Blu Ray dvd lens cleaner and still it can't read the dvd's. I found a replacement drive VXY2094 for it but a new player cost about the same.
Is that the life of a Blu Ray dvd player, 2 year?



Answer
It doesn't seem off. Lasers do wear out. They aren't forever.

I just got a 55inch led samsung 3d just wondering how do youuse tv speakers while using surround sound?




Nicholas


I got a 55 inch samsung 3d tv from coscto.i got the panosonic surround speakers with panosonic blu ray DVD player I hooked it all up I play it on a DVD it works great but then tv speakers are like off can I turn them on? How? Thanks.


Answer
Generally NO the movie is playing through the Home theatre unit therefore all of thre channels are being used to produce sound through your speaker set-up. Tv speakers are only going to be used when your watching something that is not going through the receiver unit. So you have probably noticed when your not watching a DVD and only tv that you are getting the sound through tv speakers this is normal. If you wanted tv speakers to work why did you get a home theatre set-up?.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment