Sunday, January 19, 2014

is there a burning program that converts a movie and burns it ?

best dvd player win 7 on ... inch CE 6.0 RAM 128M Car DVD player with Bluetooth GPS ARM 11 WIN
best dvd player win 7 image



curious bo


is there a burning program that converts a movie and burns it?

what i mean is is there a program where you can just select an avi video and the program will convert it into a dvd format which you could play on your dvd player and then burn it onto a disk .

an example is windows dvd maker but because i now have xp not win 7 or win vista i cant get it



Answer
Well, u can have a try with this DVD Creator( http://wannasoft.com/iMacsoft-DVD-Creator/ ) which enables u to burn DVD movie and create DVD movie from AVI, MPEG, DAT, MPG, WMV, ASF, MP4, H261, H264, DV, 3GP, 3G2 and VOB with high burning speed and excellent quality.

It works for me great

Choppy Playback with Windows Media Center and Player?




Dustin


HELP! I am trying to rip my entire dvd collection to my computer for use with the Windows Media Center. I have ripped two movies so far, one with .wtv format and one with mp4 format. Both play perfectly with VLC player but are extremely choppy with WMC/WMP. I have updated my driver's on my dual video cards already. I have checked/changed every setting I can find in both Catalyst control center and windows media player to no avail. Please help!
I am running Win 7 64 bit, 16gb of memory, two AMD Radeon HD 7800 series video cards and a i7-3820 3.6Ghz processor.



Answer
Hello,

Update your Windows Media Player, directX and the sound driver. You can use RadarSYnc to automatically update the drivers in your computer. However, it might not work with Media Player and DirectX.

I hope this helps!

David




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment