Friday, January 24, 2014

is there a power-off button on the Remote control for Conia M680 DVD player?

best dvd karaoke player on karaoke player best sound images,View karaoke player best sound photos ...
best dvd karaoke player image



arik.ng


I have a Conia DVD/DivX/Karaoke Player, the Remote control does not have a POWER-On/Off button.
I have to manually switch it on/off from the unit every time which can be annoying.



Answer
Likely not. On most DVD players, the remote doesn't turn much off, where the power switch on the front turns it all off.

How to copy CD, DVD, VCD data to the USB port of my dvd player with usb port?




David


I know my dvd / vcd karaoke player by Distar has a copy function but the manual is in Thai and I can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.


Answer
Me, neither.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment