Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Burning music to a DVD from a Mac?




Michelle


I'm wanting to burn some music I have on iTunes to a DVD-R so I can play it on my tv (which has better sound quality than my laptop). I know how to do it, I'm just debating between the options of burning the music as an audio cd, mp3 cd, or a data cd/dvd? I'd really like to be able to like see a list of the songs on the tv screen, so would any of those options allow me to do that? Any ideas as to what the best option would be? Thanks!


Answer
I'm unaware of an avenue that a cd or dvd can be burned and the playlist displayed on the screen, though perhaps there is an app that supports the video portion for displaying.

If you have a newer television you may want to check and see if there is a connection/adapter that would allow music player to be connected and playlist to be viewed, selected and played.

How do I make Front Row my default player? ?




mnellessen


When I insert a DVD into my Mac, the DVD player automatically plays the movie. I know how to change the settings on DVD player so it won't automatically play, but is there a way I can change my settings so when I insert a DVD the movie will automatically play using Front Row?


Answer
Nothing will make front row automatically play. Just insert your DVD and open front row. If you don't want DVD player to open when you insert a DVD then just change the preferences in that app.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment