Sunday, May 18, 2014

How do you play a DVD on windows media player?




melissa


steps to do it please!


Answer
How do I play DVDs in Windows Media Player?

To play DVDs using the Player, you must have a DVD-ROM drive, a computer running the Microsoft Windows XP operating system, and either a software or hardware DVD decoder installed on your computer. (By default, Windows does not include a DVD decoder.)

If these conditions are met, you can play DVDs by using Windows Media Player for Windows XP or later.

it sucks but you need the special hardware.. assuming you do.. this page should help.. hope it does!

Making a DVD?




Justine


Ok, I just made 3 DVD's from my computer which I have done several times in the past and after they are done burning and I try to watch them on the same computer I burnt them from, there is no video...What I mean is that the DVD plays, but there is no picture. Its all black but I can hear everything. Then I take the DVD out and put it in a DVD player and it plays fine. I've made DVD's in the past doing exactly what I just did and they worked fine on my computer. What is going on? Please help me out. I am using Cyberlink Power 2 GO on Windows XP. thanks


Answer
Try to view your DVDs using Media Player Classic. It is a free software that plays DVD. Just launch VIDEO_TS.IFO file from VIDEO_TS folder of your DVD's




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment