Thursday, August 15, 2013

How can I make a bootable windows 7 disc on my macbook running snow leopard?

best dvd player software free windows 7 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player software free windows 7 image



ThePiper's


I have an iso of windows 7 on my laptop (runnning osx snow leopard) and I am getting a new PC tomorrow with no OS so I want to make a bootable disc with the iso on my laptop that I can install onto the blank hard drive of my new PC... How can I do that, will simply burning the iso to a blank dvd disk work? Will that be bootable?


Answer
you can burn a iso of any os to dvd with cdburnerxp just check off associate iso in cdburnerxp settup then burn dvd and just put it into dvd player of new pc but let me tell you if this iso came from a torrent and isnt a legite copy the claims of it works i promise are severely exagerasted in the extreme because as soon as microsoft send the confirm signal you will end up with a unusable os that does nothing if you want a os free i suggest linux mint cinnamon worlds greatest linux for linux begginers just remember you get software from the software manager not the internet

How do I watch Blu-ray movies on Windows 7?







I recently purchased a brand new MSI A6300 notebook. It comes with a blu-ray player and Windows 7. I have tried to use Intervideo WinDVD 8. But unfortunately, it does not play any BD discs. Supposedly Corel does not support this version of the software anymore.

Are there any alternative programs I can download for free to watch Bluray movies on Windows 7?



Answer
If it has a built in Blue Ray CD/DVD drive you do not need any additional software than what is installed on the laptop. Read the user guide/manual for the laptop section on using the optical drive.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment