Thursday, August 15, 2013

How do you set a Dodge 6 CD/DVD MP3 player to play random songs?

best dvd players of 2010 on Top Gun 2 Really Happening, Tom Cruise and All | NextMovie
best dvd players of 2010 image



Glady


I have a 2010 Dodge Journey with a 6 CD DVD MP3 Player. I must be blind, but I can't find a button or a way to play a CD in shuffle/random mode. Every other CD player I have seen can do this. How do I do it, or is it capable? It is the same 6 CD / DVD player found in any Dodge.


Answer
I don't think u can, lol i never saw a truck or car whatever u drive in can do that??????

Cna you tell when a DVD player was last used or what was played?




sosadtoday


Is there a way to look at settings or tell - What was last played on DVD Player? When DVD player was last used?


Answer
go into the add/remove programs and it will tell you the last time it was accessed....but sometimes that date is incorrect....i use Firefox 90% of the time and my add/remove programs say last used 16 June 2010...even though i use it everyday......so really there is no way to really tell the last time it was used....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment