Saturday, August 17, 2013

When I put a DVD into my HP computer it doesnt come up as a dvd anymore but instead a bunch of files?

best dvd player download windows 7 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player download windows 7 image



BadGuy101P


When I put a dvd in my computer it doesnt come up as a dvd anymore it comes up as a bunch of files and I am unable to play the dvd in any of my media players?! I dont know whats wrong but I am running on Windows 7 64bit HP Pavillion. I would appreciate any help.


Answer
windows update might have did it
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=1842187&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=1842187&objectID=c00678214

or
You may have deleted or currupted your drivers.

download drivers from HP

or use

http://www.devicedoctor.com/

download it will go get it all new drivers for you.

I windows 7 and I am lookin for a good dvd program?




jason


Want to put downloaded movies on disk to watch on dvd player. Have windows dvd maker. But it sucks. Can anyone help me?


Answer
DVDFlick.net




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment