Saturday, August 17, 2013

I burned some pictures on a DVD-R but my DVD players won't play them?

best dvd player for elderly on ... BESANDOTE. EXTRAIDO DEL DVD
best dvd player for elderly image



Tiki


I burned some pictures of my elderly mother on a DVD-R but neither of my DVD players won't play them. What did I do wrong?


Answer
either your machine didn't format the disc properly, youdidn't finalise the disc after burning, orit's just that your players won't play those discs, could be any of the three. not all discs will play on all players

Is there a Freeview TV with built in PVR/ personal video recorder combi?




Black


UK Only. My elderly mother would like a new flat screen TV with not only Freeview built in but also a recorder so she can record easily with just one device. Is there combi TV on the market?


Answer
I have only seen them with dvd players, not recorders.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment