Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How I can connect my usb web cam to my tv or dvd player?

best dvd players for tv on Howto hook up a DVD recorder and VCR to your TV with Freeview.
best dvd players for tv image



nilan


How I can connect my usb web cam to my tv or dvd player using tv/rca/ s video connector. Is there new converters or adapter to connect my web cam to monitoring camera.


Answer
I recommed you to use Leawo Free DVD Creator It can burn videos to dvd with menu easily and quickly.You can find Leawo Free DVD Creator here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=leawo+dvd+creator&aq=f&aqi=g2&oq=
It must can help you, good luck!

How am I supposed to mount a DVD player to a TV mounted to the wall with an extending/rotating arm?




tenente


Arlight, my TV is mounted using a rotating (180 degrees)/extending arm. I have an oddly shaped house, and I've mounted my TV to one of the inside corners so I can see the TV from the kitchen, living room, and dining room. It works really well, but I have no idea how to attach a DVD player with the TV, so it rotates with the TV. Any ideas?


Answer
If it will mount on top of the tv, buy 2 inch velcro with adhesive tape on the bottom and use as much as possible.
The velcro has adhesive on the bottom of each piece and it will stick to the tv and dvd player but you can remove it also.
Just make sure you clean the tv and dvd good before you place the tape




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment