Thursday, January 16, 2014

What is the best FREE region free DVD player to run on Windows Vista?

best dvd player software free on Google SketchUp for Site Design: A Guide to Modeling Site Plans ...
best dvd player software free image



gt_bayarea


Windows Media Player on my new PC running Windows Vista is limiting my ability to play foreign language DVDs purchased in other countries (it says that the DVD is not made for region 1). It I tried to look for a FREE region-independent DVD player software, but my search turned up only unreliable players like RioDVD Region Free Player. Are there any recommendations out there?

Thanks.



Answer
VLC media player will play literally anything. It's hard to find files that VLC won't play. (Well, of course I mean files that are media files)

Does anyone know of a Free DVD player for a University Computer lab?




rcmusick


I need to find a DVD player that is FREE for a University Open Access computer lab(s.) Approximately 1500 workstations in all. I know a lot of software state "FREE" if it is installed on only 1 computer, however we are an educational institution. Can anyone help?


Answer
VLC media player
http://www.videolan.org/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment