Saturday, January 18, 2014

How do I change the default DVD player on XP Pro?

best dvd player xp on ... 3D Blu-Ray Drive Player Reader DVD Writer For Windows XP/ 7 / 8 | eBay
best dvd player xp image



Livewire


I want to change the default DVD player from Cyberlink to Media Player Classic. How can I do this?


Answer
Right click on the file that you want to open> open with > choose program > the pick the program and check the box that says "always use the selected program to open this kind of file"

How do I remove a dvd player I have in an old tower and install in a new one?

Q. My husband and I bought a new compaq presario(tower only) with xp and already has only a cd-writer in it. It does have an Expansion Bay right below the Cd-Writer so that is why I assume that means we can take our old cd-dvd player out of our old tower and put it in this new one. Our old tower was a NEC but the cd-dvd player didn't orginally come with it...the original Nec tower had a problem and and the new cd rom dvd player was installed by another computer company that we hired to try to fix the tower at that time. We still kept the old tower to see if another family member wanted it for their system but they didn't so does anyone know how I can remove it from the old tower and install it in this new tower?


Answer
This might sound a little crazy.. Undo the screws.. Remove the DVD drive and install it in the new tower. It should be a simple process.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment