Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Has anybody bought the hyundai sonata 2011 oem dvd player of online?

best dvd players 2011 on Aliexpress.com : Buy Opel Astra J 2010 2011 Car DVD with GPS/ Blue ...
best dvd players 2011 image



Nate B


I thinking about putting a dvd double din screen in my 2011 sonata, but I hear metra kit doesn't fit well in the sonata. Also does anyone one know when scosche will release there 2011 sonata dash kit?


Answer
Why would anyone want to watch DVDs in a car? Seems stupid.

Can you please explain how to make this work step by step?




mydilemma


I have downloaded a movie in avi format and I want to make it work in my dvd player. I copied the movie on to an empty dvd and when I try to play it in my dvd player it doesn't play it simple says 'loading' !!! What do I do?!


Answer
Your DVD player does not have the codec [Its a video language - just like people have various languages codecs are languages for video players. An each type of video in encoded in various codecs. Since AVI is a container (equivelent to a person) it can be coded with those various codecs. But DVDs have a strict restrictions on which codec can be read. Its better you convert the AVI to a DVD specific.
There are alot of free DVD convertors available.

http://www.ghacks.net/2011/05/25/free-video-to-dvd-converter/
http://www.ghacks.net/2011/05/28/free-video-converter-kastor/

I perfer downloading software from trusted websites which review them first.
Best options are
www.ghacks.net
www.lifehacker.com
www.makeuseof.com

When downloading free software. Otherwise you don't know what your really getting. Just as future advice




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment