Saturday, January 18, 2014

Can I burn photos onto a disc and play them in a DVD player?

best dvd player yahoo answers on ... kings prepaid websites - answers.yahoo.com, UDM Downloads Library
best dvd player yahoo answers image



Rock, Pape


Sorry if I sound ignorant, but I have a CD-R and the photos play onto the computer fine, but not onto the DVD player connected to my TV. I assume I need a different type of disc to play it onto the TV, like a DVR type disc or something? But does that mean I need a DVD burner? How would I know if I have one on my computer? Again, sorry but that's why I'm on Yahoo Answers!


Answer
Of course you can
DVD Cloner VI can help u
more:http://www.converter123.com/DVD-Tools/DVD-Cloner-VI.html

What all can be seen about what you have done on a computer when someone checks?




Lady Rae


Like, watching dvds in the dvd player, and coming into Yahoo answers. And would they be able to tell how long you were in answers?


Answer
it depnds on wheter or not youve got a blockerand report card onthe computer of urs but that would only work on internet stuff




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment