Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Are they any good DVD converting programs?

best dvd player download windows 7 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player download windows 7 image



Lovelysams


I want to convert videos so I can watch them on the actual DVD player and not just on the laptop. Legit, and safe programs only please. I have windows 7, 64-bit.


Answer
The program I use is Nero Vision. It's part of the Nero Burning ROM package, which primarily does CD and DVD burning, but it has a lot of other features. I'm not sure what the current version of Nero is, but you can get older versions very cheap on EBay, like $15, and they work just fine.

Nero Vision will convert any (supposedly) format to DVD. I use it to convert DIVX files I download from the Internet so we can play them on the DVD player and watch them on the TV. (I say supposedly because I haven't tried -all- formats.)

When I put a DVD into my HP computer it doesnt come up as a dvd anymore but instead a bunch of files?




BadGuy101P


When I put a dvd in my computer it doesnt come up as a dvd anymore it comes up as a bunch of files and I am unable to play the dvd in any of my media players?! I dont know whats wrong but I am running on Windows 7 64bit HP Pavillion. I would appreciate any help.


Answer
windows update might have did it
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&taskId=110&prodSeriesId=1842187&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=1842187&objectID=c00678214

or
You may have deleted or currupted your drivers.

download drivers from HP

or use

http://www.devicedoctor.com/

download it will go get it all new drivers for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment