Saturday, August 3, 2013

How do I make my dvd region free?

best buy dvd player region free on ... Portable Multi Zone All Region Code Free Blu Ray DVD Player 100~240V
best buy dvd player region free image



Grace135


I bought a DMTECH LW19XTM LCD TV saying the built in DVD player was region free but when I tryed to play a Canadian DVD it said to was the wrong region! How can I make it play both regions?


Answer
The links below lead to sites that list region hacks for DMTech DVD players. The DVD player in your combo may be one of these models built into the TV. Try the various hacks and see if any work.

Is there a difference between region-free and all-region dvd players?




Kate


I want to buy a dvd player that will play movies from different regions... Are region-free and all-region just different phrases for the same thing or is there a difference?


Answer
Technically, a region free player will play only non-regionalized (i.e. "Region 0" DVDs) while an all region player will play DVDs from all regions.

That having been said, the terms are often used interchangeably. I'd look closely at the specs for the device to be certain that you're getting what you think you're getting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment