Saturday, August 3, 2013

My wife wants a DVD/VHS Recorder-Player for Christmas. What is best make and model w/tuner?

best dvd vhs player recorder on JVC HRXVC12S Progressive Scan DVD Player and VCR Combo
best dvd vhs player recorder image



tstep51


What is the best DVD/VHS Recorder-Player with tuner?
The cost range will be in the $150-$250 ( + or - ) range.
Thank you,
Tom



Answer
Panasonic or Sony, but I'd wait till closer to Christmas when retailers always drop their prices.

How Do I Record Footage of Wii Gameplay for use on a PC?




th3dazegra


I'm going to buy a Wii soon, and the game, Pokemon: Battle Revolution. I want to record my battles so I can edit them with Windows Movie Maker and post them. But I'm not sure how.

Can I just plop a DVD-R into the DVD/VHS player and hit record while the game is playing?
Sorry, I'm looking for video footage, not pictures. Also, I'd like something with a little more quality than setting a camera infront of the TV. Theres always lines everywhere ._.



Answer
Well, if you have a DVD recorder, then you can put the Wii's output composite (red/white/yellow) cables into your recorder inputs, and hit record. If not, it is more complicated. A TV tuner card with composite input would make the operation easy. You could record the video straight to your hard drive that way and edit it there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment