Monday, July 29, 2013

can i mount a portable dvd player to my car seat with non-adjustable headrests?

best buy portable dvd player car on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best buy portable dvd player car image



cess31


I don't have headrests that are adjustable and I am looking to buy a portable dvd player for the car but not sure if the holders or mounting straps they have, would work. Any ideas much appreciated!:)Thank You


Answer
Hi, Well i know that mounting straps work about 90% of the time, so..
Give it a go, if it doesnt work you could also velcro the back of the dvd screen to the seat, therefore it's removable,(doesn't attravt theives)
Efficient and should hold great!!
Might cost you a couple of dollars but hey, its a great alternative.

Goodluck!

Can you help me choose a good portable DVD player?




sloppyjo


I am looking to buy a portable DVD player for a long car ride. I am looking at the portable players that have two screens. I saw one at Sam's Club. You can use it so two people can watch the same movie on two screens, or each TV can be used separately.
I might just end up getting two separate units, one for each child. I have owned an Audiovox portable DVD player in the past, and it broke a few months later. Are there any other good brands out there? Do anyone of you have experience with the two screen type? Thank you!



Answer
Read the reviews from customers...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment