Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What Should I Get For Christmas 2011?

best portable dvd players 2011 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best portable dvd players 2011 image



Kylie


My family members are asking me what I want for Christmas but I can't think of anything! I am a teenaged girl and this is what I already have (and i am not trying to brag or anything because i worked hard and bought most of this stuff for myself)
Things i have:
a laptop
an itouch
an iphone
a kindle
a portable dvd player

I think that is all that is majorly noteable.
I want an iPad 2 but i don't know if I really need it and it is too expensive to ask for and I rather have a lot of less expensive things than one $600 thing.

My favorite stores are Hollister and Abercrombie&Fitch. I also love VS Pink and Bath and Body Works and stuff. Besides asking for gift cards and clothes and stuff, I also need a more expensive big gift as my main gift (maybe an electronic you can think of that i dont have that isnt too expensive?) I was also thinking maybe like more hair straighteners or curlers or something? Some cool hair tool gadget?

I guess if this would help, a little about me: I am sporty and athletic but am girly in the sense that I love makeup and hair tools and stuff. I dont really like video games and i like listening to music.

Please answer if many gift ideas because to ask for various things from various people so there can be a lot of items on my list. I was also thinking of asking for some kind of awesome electronic device that is really cool that isn't as well known like not an ipad or ipod some cool unique electronic device that does cool stuff that i may not have heard of?


Thank you for your help and answers :)
I am grateful for everything I have and I spend a lot of time doing community service and helping others so please don't lecture me on that. Also, I hate Justin Beiber, and celebrities like that and also disney channel stuff and i dont like gossip magazines and all that. The Music I listen to is basically DRAKE AND EMINEM and thats pretty much it. I think i will put "Take Care" on my list.
I also already have a camera btw



Answer
Just be thankful to be alive and around the people you love everyday maybe this year you should ask for starving kids to be fed or people who arent as fortunate as you to have all they want pray for them

what should i get my boyfriend for christmas?

Q.


Answer
jersey of his favorite sports player, bracelet, watch, t-shirt, boxers, jacket, sweater, hoodie, hat, belt, wallet, concert tickets, football tickets, giftcards, iTunes cards, sunglasses, board game, swiss army knife, sports equipment, a book, a DVD, CD, video game, iPod, PSP Go, TV, radio, iHome, painting, 1 year magazine subscription, a fish, a hamster, ferret, laptop accesories, phone/iPod case, golf clubs, power tools, bonsai tree, flowers, chocolates, scented candle, woodwick candle, book, camera, video camera, speakers, money, duffel bag, dvd player, blu ray player, backpack, blanket, portable dvd player, headphones, clock radio, cologne, money clip, gps, slippers, sweatpants, scarf, photo printer, razor, after shave, keychain, flashlight, candy filled stocking, shoes, hair gel, facial care kit, remote control car/helicopter,

Homemade:
mix CD, a scrapbook, decorated picture frame, cake, cookies, , tie fleece blanket, homemade soap, rock candy, sock monkey, ornament, decorated notebook, bracelet, candle

Make him a basket of:
Favorite foods (Chocolate, candy canes, steaks he can grill, chips)
Car accesories (Wash, wax, leather wipes, safety kit)
Movie set (DVD's, boxes of popcorn, giftcard to movie theater, giftcard to blockbuster, boxes of candy)
Clothing set (T-shirt, boxers, belt, hat, gloves, sweater)
Games: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Fable III, Fallout New Vegas, FIFA 2011, Madden 2011, Cod Black Ops




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment