Saturday, August 3, 2013

How do I hook up my playstation to my venturer dual portable dvd player?

best portable dvd player uk on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best portable dvd player uk image
Q. I'm trying to hook up my playstation to my portable dvd player that has two screens.... I plug my playstation into one of the screens and it works fine but i can't connect the screens together after i plug in my playstation because there is no other red yellow and white holes to plug them into....... Is there a cable I can buy to do this? like a y adapter or something?


Answer
U got it....u need a Y adapter to convert the av red and white sound cables to the universal headphone jack.
U need something similar to this but the av has to be female input. because the av from ur ps is male connectors.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/M-M-3-5mm-to-AV-RCA-Audio-Y-Adapter-Cable-for-Ipod-MP3_W0QQitemZ160134757836QQihZ006QQcategoryZ31492QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

edit: If ur portable dvd player has no audio input then u need the adapter to have a female headphone jack so u can connect ur headphones to it.

If i took a portable DVD player on Virgin airways, would I need a special plug or something to charge it?




brit_in_ac


I'm going on holiday to Florida and would like to watch a DVD on the plane of my own choice with the portable DVD player. Would i need a special plug to plug in to my dvd on the plane and if i do would it be really expensive to buy?


Answer
Your battery should be good for at least 1 DVD, but if not, you might need an empower adapter. It also depends on your seat class, for example, on airbuses, virgin UK has power in First and Business class only, not coach. Go to www.seatguru.com and you can check out your specific seat.

Virgin UK uses Empower plugs on their aircraft, you can get an adapter at most travel stores for around $30.

Virgin US has standard US power plus, so if your device is 110v capable, you just might need a plug adapter. Note that power transformers (110-220) will not work on plane power usually..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment