Sunday, November 24, 2013

How or what do I use to get pictures onto a disk to watch in a DVD player?

best dvd player for jpeg on Desay DVD CD Player Model DS-5701 with Remote! WORKS mp3 jpeg kodak ...
best dvd player for jpeg image



atir_hcalr


My uncle died yesterday and we are making a CD of pictures for him to play at the funeral. We are not sure how to get it one a disc that will work with a DVD player.


Answer
Most DVD players will play slide shows of JPEG pictures. However, every DVD player I've ever seen does this differently from every other.

The first thing you need to do is assemble all the pictures, making sure they are all in JPEG format. Burn them onto a CD (it does not have to be a DVD) and make sure they were properly saved. Pop the disk into your DVD player and look for the main menu. If you're lucky, your DVD player will recognize that this is a disk of JPEGs and put itself in the correct mode.

If all else fails, see if you still have the manual for the DVD player and check it for the steps to playback a slide show of still images. As I said, every player I've seen is different.

What free software lets me burn image dvds so I can watch them on a dvd player?




Andrew


I want to burn a data dvd where I can view the JPEG images on a dvd player on the TV - NERO 7, when I had it was really good for this. Sadly I dont have it anymore. What FREE software can do it??


Answer
check out xilisoft dvd creator, it's pretty good. i personally use it and im happy i got it. easy to use plus supports lots of formats. hope this helps, since i highly recommend it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment