Tuesday, November 26, 2013

How to choose a car dvd player for my Volkswagen Touareg ?

best car dvd players on Car DVD Player: outline of the functions for every car DVD player
best car dvd players image



Beringer


I want to buy a car dvd player for my Volkswagen Touareg , the price should under $500.
anyone can recommend a online shop for me. i am live in Spain now . thank you very much^



Answer
http://www.sundaybuy.com
you can visit by yourself , this website is popular in my car club.
hope it can help you.

My in car dvd player will not read any disks?




Char Char


I bought a in car dvd player about two weeks ago. It has been working up until about 3 days ago. Everytime i put a disk into it i get a message saying loading, then it says error.
I bought a lense cleaner, and i got the same error report.
What do you think is wrong with it?



Answer
the laser may not be lined up anymore. if this is the case, the only thing you can do is return it. it would cost more to fix than it is worth. sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment