Sunday, November 24, 2013

What is the best app for windows 8 that will allow me to watch DVD video?

best dvd player windows 8 on Windows 8 DVD Player - DVD Converter for Windows 8
best dvd player windows 8 image



Eva


Windows media player is available for windows 8, but it does not allow people to watch a DVD video. What application should I download that will allow me to watch DVD videos on windows 8?


Answer
Try VLC Media Player

How do I get DVDs to play automatically?




Loves ItAl


I am cursed with Windows 8, I have a Samsung laptop and when I put in a DVD it wont play anymore. It used to play them. How do i set windows media player on windows 8 to automatically play a dvd in the drive? Thanks for any help.


Answer
Windows 8 doesnât include built-in support for playing DVDs. So you can no longer play video DVDs on windows8. But a third party software will help you to play DVD. VLC media player is an open source, you can give it a try. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment