Monday, November 25, 2013

Where can I get a headphone extender chord with a splitter on the end for my kids new portable dvd player?

best portable dvd players kids on Play.com - Buy Lexibook: Toy Story 3 Portable DVD Player online at ...
best portable dvd players kids image



mazey1967


I got my kids a portable dvd player for in our van for long trips, but it only has one outlet for headphones. I know that there are extenders and splitters, but do they make an extender with a splitter on the end, and if they do, where can I purchase one? Thanks.


Answer
Any electronics store should have something, but here is what I found online:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2272476&cp=&origkw=headphone+splitter&kw=headphone+splitter&parentPage=search

Hope this helps.

A portable DVD player that can play video files off of a USB thumb drive?




VanSmack


Does anyone know of a portable DVD player that can play MPEG or other video files off a USB thumb drive? I want to transfer all of my kid movies to USB thumb drives rather then lugging all the movies around.
Thanks.



Answer
Your best option is just going to be getting a netbook or a cheap laptop. I've never seen a portable dvd player with a USB port.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment