Sunday, December 15, 2013

Can you hook up two separate portable dvd players to play one movie at the same time?

best buy portable dvd player car on Portable DVD Player with MTKk+ SANYO Solution 7.5-inch Portable DVD ...
best buy portable dvd player car image



sam429


I wanted to use portable dvd players so my kids can watch them in the car. I already have one portable dvd player and i was just wondering if i can buy another portable dvd player and some kind of cable to sync them ? or would i have to buy the dual screen dvd players?


Answer
In general the answer is no as those devices are output only.

The cheapest solutions are two copies of the same movie or a portable monitor slaved off one player.

Then again you could do digital down loads on lap tops

can I plug in a portable dvd player into my 2004 prius?




Kathy


I would like to take a long road trip with my toddler, and my portable DVD player's battery only lasts about 2 hours. I would like to buy a car-plug-in to use in the Prius, but will it drain the auxillary battery too quickly? I've had trouble in the past with draining the battery, and don't want to be stuck somewhere with my toddler.


Answer
As long as the Prius is in READY mode, the 12V battery will not be drained. I've gone on many long trips in my 2004 with things plugged into the power ports and no problems.

The only time you can have a problem is if the "READY" light does not appear on the dash--then the 12V battery has to supply all the power required.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment