Sunday, December 15, 2013

How can I get my parents off my back when staying at their home?

best dvd player ever made on ... CLD 99 Laserdisc Player Works Perfect Best U s Player Ever Made | eBay
best dvd player ever made image



The other


First I should say that they are the ones who constantly beg me to come stay with them and were very angry with me last year for only staying a week during xmas break from grad school. This year, they persuaded me to stay 3 weeks before I have to go back to school and work, but they are driving me insane and its only been 3 days!

I'm in a very intense grad school program that takes a huge toll on my sanity during the semester. I take 16 credits, have an internship, volunteer at clinics, am involved in various orgnizations, and have a very active social life that I try to partake in when I have the time. I go to school in a very large city and live in a tiny studio. I take public transportation everywhere I go, meaning life is always that much more hectic with the subways and busses it takes to just complete my regular activities. I live a fairly stressful life in the city and the final 2 weeks of exams were killer, I hardly slept more than 4 hours a night, and was suffering from constant anxiety attacks due to fear of not getting everything done before xmas.

I finally made it to my parents house the night before xmas eve. They live across the country in a small suburb. I was very tired when I got here, then hardly slept that night becuase there was so much to do for xmas eve and then xmas day. I am still so tired and have not caugt up on the sleep I want to, but my parents wont let me sleep. They have yelled at me for "being lazy" and not cleaning my room (when it is the smallest room ever and is filled with my luggage and new xmas presents). When my mom caught me taking a nap today and saw that my room was messy, she said that I need to make "serious changes in my life". They don't understand that all I want to do right now is sleep in a comfortable bed (which I dont have in the city), sit by the fireplace (my apt has bad heating system), read books that I bought on my kindle but haven't touched (due to having 100s of pages to read for school every week), watch TV and movies (i only have 10 channels on my TV in my studio and no DVD player), and leave the house when I WANT TO. Why won't they just let me relax? At least for the 1st week i'm here? I don't even have many friends in this town and my 2 closest friends work over full time and have to take time out of their busy scheds to see me. I like planning things with them but I don't feel like that yet! I don't feel like wasting more money getting dinner and drinks or stay out late partying right now, I want to relax at home for once!! I went to enough holiday parties and end of semester shin-digs and met up with enough ppl before visiting my parents. I just want to be alone for now! Am I weird for this?



Answer
No weird, your fine. Your parents are just kicking into parent mode. Tell them both that school is a full time job and that you would really like to catch up on some sleep for a day, that's all a single day. That way you can be refreshed

How can a person copy a old vhs movie to a dvd?




Jenn F


I have looked on ebay for this movie on dvd and they only have it on vhs all so.I am not sure if they ever made it on dvd. No other place has it either


Answer
all you need is a VHS player/Recorder and a DVD Recorder ( Blu-ray recorders are available)

You connect your VHS outputs to the inputs of the DVD Recorder, then your TV to the DVD recorder

Then you can convert your old home movies from VHS to DVD

A similar set up will also convert the mini-tapes from the old camcorders

It is also possible to also convert some old shop bought VHS tapes
But many of the later VHS tapes have Embedded copy protection, which DVD recorders are programmed to recognised. They will not record

What film were you seeking
Some of the old films are starting to appear in huge boxsets




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment