Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Will my dual dvd players fit on my head rest?

best dual headrest dvd players on Black Dual 9 inch Car Pillow Headrest DVD Player Touch Screen BT IR ...
best dual headrest dvd players image



NSH


I have a Town and Country mini van. My head rest are not adjustable. Does anyone own a Philips 7" Dual-Screen Portable DVD Player, PET7402/37? If so, can you tell me if the straps are horizontal or vertical? My seats are one full seat so Im hoping they are horizontal.


Answer
I would not use strap on headrest monitors,if you get into an accident they will end up in the face of your rear seat occupants.Spend the money and get ones that are securely mounted in the headrests or a flip down unit.

What is the strap called that is used to hold a portable dvd player on the headrest in a car?




C


Is there a "technical" term - because I can't seem to find one online and when I ask if stores the clerks look at me like I'm crazy.
Thanks! We just bought one and because the strap was missing we were able to get it for about $110 [for dual screens] but our kids are so young they drop it more than they watch it. =]



Answer
Tether strap or an adjustable velcro strap.

I have the dual screens in my minivan for my 2 and 5 yr olds, best investment.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment