Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Is it worth repairing DVD portable player?

best portable dvd players under 100 on Best Portable DVD Players Under $100
best portable dvd players under 100 image



la_nena_co


I have a portable DVD player the read bad disk. I used different kinds of dvd and still the same problem. My question is it worth repairing or just get a new one? Or where is a place that doesn't charge as much?


Answer
Considering portable players are selling well under $100 now, I would think the old one is probably not worth repairing.

What rights do you have when you swap online?




Katy W


I swapped an xbox360 for a portable DVD player I sent the xbox first it arrived fine then the DVD player arrived and it doesnt work at all. I emailled the seller but they refuse to swap back. What rights do I have if any to get my property back? PLEASE HELP
me and the swapper are both in the UK.



Answer
you realize portable dvd players can be bought for like under 100 bucks right? O_O

also, you have no rights....as far as Im concerned deal in money values and through a site that uses pay pal next time

sucks you got screwed..but at least you learned.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment