Friday, June 6, 2014

Download ITunes to Windows 7 64 bit?




squidball


I understand that if I download iTunes it can be problematic and near impossible to delete should a problem occur. I am looking for a program that is simple to use, reliable and inexpensive, that will allow me to rip and burn a CD, and print a playlist for a jewel box. I have tried Creator 11 w/o much success. Years ago Creator 5 Worked very well and was easy to use. Not so anymore.I am looking for a program that is simple to use, reliable and inexpensive, that will allow me to rip and burn a CD, and print a playlist for a jewel box. Any help, suggestions or ideas will be appreciated.
Thank you



Answer
Well, the best way that I know is to rip the CD directly from the default Windows Media Player, and store the files anywhere on your computer, and for printing the covers for a jewel case, then I would highly recommend using Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, its about $22. {plus, if you have a hard time uninstalling, like you said with I-Tunes, then use I-Obit Uninstaller and Unlocker, it works like a charm to remove hard-to-remove programs} But that's just me...

DVD ripping. any help?







I have been looking for a way to rip some of my DVDs to my computer, but I can't seem to get anything to work. First I tried using VLC and I was able to get a decent video, but no audio. I'm not sure what I have to do to get audio (I played around with it for a while), so I gave up on that software.

I tried DVDFab HD after that. It worked. I have video and sound, but the videos come out jumpy and somewhat blocky. Like the frame rate is going 5 steps forward and 1 step back (if that makes sense). I have no idea how to fix this. Any advice with fixing either problems or any advice on a whole different software? Thanks.

P.S. I'm running Windows 7 (64 bit).



Answer
iSkysoft Video Converter Ultimate
A combination of Video Converter, DVD Ripper, DVD Burner, DRM Removal, Online Video Downloader/Recorder and File Transfer

http://www.dvdtoipadvideoconverter.com/iskysoft-video-converter-ultimate-for-windows.html
It offers a comprehensive multimedia solution for audio, video and DVD files. It converts DVD movies and video files to popular HD output formats or directly for portable devices. Download/record any online streaming videos from YouTube, Metacafe, Hulu, Netflix, etc. to the hard drive or even convert them for portable players and mobile phones.

Converts DVD movies and videos a varity of popular HD output formats
Support the DVDs with new copyright technology. Rip encrypted DVDs into MP4, MP4 M4V, AVI, WMV, MOV, etc. It features lossless transference of multichannel audio from DVD when you rip it to ANY formats. Convert DVD to iPad, iPhone, iPod and more portable easily.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment