Monday, June 2, 2014

Name a DVD Player software for Win XP ?




Ty M


Please tell me a free a DVD playing software for Windows XP.
I downloaded DivX, WinXDVD, PowerDVD, DVDx, Windows Media Player,... NOTHING IS WORKING.
I'm bored as hell and none of the above softwares I downloaded and installed is working/playing, each time the error is some missing DLL or register this or that... Its pissing me off...
Please name a working downloadable DVD player software PLEASE !!!
whats a codec pack ???
Is that a DVD player too ??
Crap BlazeDVD wont work. Something quartz.dll missing it seems. You disappoint me.

And how do you install klite ?
what shud i use to check my registry. Please STOP talking to me like I am a computer scientist. I am only a chemist and I work 8 hours a day.



Answer
Naaa VLC is DVD Decoder dependant and does NOT have it's own decoder. But works well when one is installed.

Now YOU said you tried PowerDVD... If that failed, nothing will work, you are lookig at a different issue. Perhaps region settigns are not marked for your country (see DVD Drive in Device Manager).

But, for poops and laughs, let's try another free DVD Playback program. Try Advanced DVD player as it's pretty good, I mean it's not pretty, but it's good. AND Windows Media PLayer can ride off ADVD's decoder too.

Problem, ADVD comes with Bargain Buddy and Saap which are small ad programs that used to cuase a lot of problems, now they just run i memory but do nothing except eat up a tiny bit of resources. However, any Antivirus program can kill that or clear it for you. Not that you need to. Anyway, here's a copy...

DVD Player with no software?




earthdwell


Ok I recently bought a pc at a yard sale with no cd's....it only had the product key used for that pc so I used my windows xp cd and rebooted the whole thing. It's running good. Problem the DVD player have no software and won't work? I put a DvD in and it keeps giving me error messages saying that I need to install the software that came with the player....is there anyway to do this without knowing what kind of Dvd player it is.....? Thanks for help in advance!


Answer
Try downloading free DVD software. I think Nero has a free one and there are several others. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment