Saturday, June 7, 2014

DVD Player with no software?




earthdwell


Ok I recently bought a pc at a yard sale with no cd's....it only had the product key used for that pc so I used my windows xp cd and rebooted the whole thing. It's running good. Problem the DVD player have no software and won't work? I put a DvD in and it keeps giving me error messages saying that I need to install the software that came with the player....is there anyway to do this without knowing what kind of Dvd player it is.....? Thanks for help in advance!


Answer
Try downloading free DVD software. I think Nero has a free one and there are several others. Good luck.

dvd players?




ar_razor_b


can someone tell why media player wont play dvds? and if it will what i need to do to makeit work.
alsois there any free software out there for dvd usage?



Answer
Microsoft doesn't ship Windows Media Player with MPEG-2 decoder. I guess the licensing fee is too much for them. When you install a third-party DVD player, WMP will use the decoder.

You can download a free MPEG-2 Decoder:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gplmpgdec




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment