Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Why does my burnt dvd work on the pc but not in a dvd player?

Q.


Answer
The format you put on the DVD is not recognized by your DVD player for your T.V. Use the following below.

Here are the tools I use to copy DVDS for my own personal back ups. I know some folks do not trust some sites due to all the junk spyware out there and virus stuff. But look at my answer history, you will see that I can be trusted. D/load the free protection I recomend. I trust the programs I mention below and use them. I also believe in try before you buy.

http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html......... - DVD Shrink Freeware will copy most DVDs but there are some it will not copy.

http://www.slysoft.com/?aid=50549.......... - AnyDVD and CloneDVD
These 2 programs are great, 21 day free trial, and I have them both. AnyDVD and CloneDVD they will take off encryption and protection.
Just bought An American Haunting and DVD Shrink would not copy it, but these 2 programs no problem. Have not had any movie yet they could not copy.

FEATURES:
Works automatically in the background
Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
Decrypts 'on the fly'
Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
Allows speed control of your DVD drives
Compatible with all DVD media
Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs

http://www.cdcovers.cc/ - Go here to print out movie covers for your DVD cases

Pc DVD PLAYER NOT OPENING?

Q. I have a dvd in my PC. It was playing just fine a few minutes ago. Just now it won't open PLEASE HELP! What do I do? Please explain throughly! Thanks! :(
If I click the eject button on the DVD player the light turns green and starts making a noise. Like BBMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Then it turns off again. If I put the pin in nothing happens and if I go to computer and click eject from there it turns on and starts making nois and turns off again.
It's a HP DVD WRITER DVD630


Answer
On the DVD drive itself there should be a little hole, get a pin and poke it in the hole, this should activate the emergency release and your dvd drive drawer should pop open.

If not, go into 'my computer' and right click on the dvd drive, then click 'eject' to see if that works.

EDIT:
Try using the end of s straightened paper clip and applying more pressure, if it doesn't work with the computer on, try turning the computer off and doing it. It should open a little so that you can open it fully to remove the DVD, though when it closes again it may not open again when you try and open the drive the normal way.

If the disk is jammed or broken inside the drive, access may require the removal of the drive's outer case. If this is necessary, it is very likely that the drive will have to be replaced.

At the moment i am out of ideas, i will edit if i can think of another solution to try




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment