Sunday, August 4, 2013

How can I play my Xbox 360 on a Axion portable DVD player?

best portable dvd player 9 inch on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best portable dvd player 9 inch image



HAHA


I just purchase an Axion 9 inch portable DVD player and I want to play my Xbox 360 on it but it only has an AV out port and it doesn't have an input/output switch to where I can change the source to display the Xbox 360 screen. How can I play on my new portable DVD player without an AV in switch or do I need to buy a new portable DVD player?


Answer
If there isn't an AV In then by definition, unless there are HD inputs, this is impossible.

Can I play movies saved from an external hard drive to sony portable dvd player?




d


Exact model is Sony DVP-FX950 9-Inch Portable DVD Player.
I'm trying not to carry a bag full of dvds, just the external hard drive...



Answer
Saved movies on your external hard disk cannot be played on any DVD player.
Thanks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment